Premed 101 Forums

Summer Research Opportunity

Guest Kayect

Guest Kayect

Hi there,

I am looking for a summer research opportunity for undergrates. I know that Samuel Lunenfeld at Mount Sinai hospital has such programme. Is there any other places have such programme? How about the University Health Network or the Toronto General Hospital?8o

thanks

Guest therealcrackers

Most of the undergraduate departments at U of T will have a similar program, as does the Institute of Medical Science (my old grad department). Physiology, Pharmacology, Botany, Med Gen, Biophysics all have summer research programs; many departments at other universities will too (UWO, Guelph, Queen's, York, Waterloo, McMaster, etc.) If you are interested in these for this summer, time is SHORT; a lot of the deadlines for research funding were in February, so investigate what you are interested in very quickly. Good luck!

Guest Ian Wong

Moving out of the General Premed forum into the Toronto forum...

Since there's already a duplicate thread here in the Toronto forum, I'm going to close this thread and re-direct future replies to this one instead.

pub125.ezboard.com/fpremed101frm6.showMessage?topicID=376.topic

In the future, please post your question only once in the most appropriate forum. Things otherwise start getting very messy if people are responding to your questions simultaneously in multiple forums. :)

Ian

Archived