Premed 101 Forums

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
haha..no i just emailed trish and then within 5 mins she sent me my letter

Haha, I was going to do that too... I wrote up an email and I was going to send it to her but I read your post about her being so busy and I was like yeah he's probably right... so I didn't but i guess I should have!

Yah man I basically decised to email b/c I figured if she wrote back saying that they were still waiting on stuff then I could just remove my name from consideration to make it easier. However, she literally just emailed the letter 5mins later!

Anyways, I just said that my other friends who applied all found out friday and I was wondering when I could expect an email.

For people that got that acceptance email, did it say this sentence in the first paragraph: "This offer is conditional on our receipt that all requirements of your current degree will be completed prior to entry."? I'm wondering if this is just for graduate students (like me) that haven't completed their requirements yet or if it is just a standard sentence they put in there. Thanks.

For people that got that acceptance email, did it say this sentence in the first paragraph: "This offer is conditional on our receipt that all requirements of your current degree will be completed prior to entry."? I'm wondering if this is just for graduate students (like me) that haven't completed their requirements yet or if it is just a standard sentence they put in there. Thanks.

Its not a standard sentence as I haven't got anything like that in my email.

that's weird.

i did not and I am a graduate student currently finishing up

i won't be able to finish by the june 20th deadline but i had my boss send a letter to the admissions committee assuring them that i'd be finished by the end of the summer.

lol maybe that means i don't need to finish grad school to get into dentistry. whoo hoo. jk

that's weird.

i did not and I am a graduate student currently finishing up

i won't be able to finish by the june 20th deadline but i had my boss send a letter to the admissions committee assuring them that i'd be finished by the end of the summer.

lol maybe that means i don't need to finish grad school to get into dentistry. whoo hoo. jk

That's wierd...I had my boss send the same kind of letter.

i emailed trish to ask if they make phone calls immediately or more like in batches, but she only responded with:

"Provided we know that there is an empty seat in the class, we'll fill it. Often, we're calling off the wait list right up to and including the first weeks of class."

anyone know when classes start at uwo? lol

i emailed trish to ask if they make phone calls immediately or more like in batches, but she only responded with:

"Provided we know that there is an empty seat in the class, we'll fill it. Often, we're calling off the wait list right up to and including the first weeks of class."

anyone know when classes start at uwo? lol

Classes start on Wed Sept 9th.

thanks SkyBlue!

hopefully some ppl will get calls (or know of ppl who get calls!) in a week or two~ i noticed that 3 ppl on the FB group are currently in both UofT and UWO groups so i guess they're still deciding...that only makes 20 ppl in the group who are pretty sure?? that's less than half! unless there are a bunch that just don't use facebook lolz

I read somewhere that no one gets a rejection letter from uwo...everyone is either offered admission or offered a spot on the waitlist...is this true?

it's not true. ppl get rejection emails. you should read some of the older threads~

but still, nobody knows how long the waitlist is...it may be super long...

Archived