Premed 101 Forums

Those who are UWO students can you please check your student center and see if there is any change in the status of application. Mine says offered admission but I am confsed as I think meeting is on 20th and I didnt even receive any email

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Those who are UWO students can you please check your student center and see if there is any change in the status of application. Mine says offered admission but I am confsed as I think meeting is on 20th and I didnt even receive any email

Wierd...mine says it too. Probably some error in the system.

I just finished my second year with total percentage in first 2 years 90%. And my DAT is AA 20, RC 19.

Look...I need to say something. Kitty...you must realize that pretty much every question you ask on this forum is ridiculous and makes us all roll our eyes. These 'schools' have something called 'websites' that contain 'information' regarding 'admissions'. You can log in there anytime, these 'websites' are open 24 hours a day, and are just wonderful. Please do a bit of research on your own. I surely would not want someone filling my cavity who has to stop every 2 seconds and phone some dentist to ask questions. I apologize for being so blatant, but I am a long time reader of this forum and finally have had enough, so I have decided to make a post specifically for you. Please find it on the home page. Congratulations.

Maybe this means that you didn't get in?

I think an admissions committee meeting held today is consistent with the email from Trish saying "Our Admissions Committee meeting occurs this year just before the 20 June deadline, so the sooner we can get verification of the completion of your degree requirements, the better."

Sorry Kittyp that was supposed to say "why... Did you try to call her?" instead of "why did you try to call her?" Obviously I know why you would want to call her, I was just wondering if you did. haha

Oh I didn't get your question. Yes I tried to call her but it was already 5pm when I saw this change and at that time she wasn't available.

Nice... I will be going into my 3rd year this September.

I m just so worried about the upcoming November DAT RC.

For some reason everyone says that NOV DAT is so much harder than FEB DAT :confused: :confused:

I don't know if there is any difference between Nov and Feb DAT but I took it in 2008 Feb. English is not my first language still I didn't find RC that hard. Just know the tricks and you will be fine.

Look...I need to say something. Kitty...you must realize that pretty much every question you ask on this forum is ridiculous and makes us all roll our eyes. These 'schools' have something called 'websites' that contain 'information' regarding 'admissions'. You can log in there anytime, these 'websites' are open 24 hours a day, and are just wonderful. Please do a bit of research on your own. I surely would not want someone filling my cavity who has to stop every 2 seconds and phone some dentist to ask questions. I apologize for being so blatant, but I am a long time reader of this forum and finally have had enough, so I have decided to make a post specifically for you. Please find it on the home page. Congratulations.

I don't know what made you too bitter about me. The best thing for you is to avoid my posts and not answer.

Archived