Premed 101 Forums

Has anyone else heard from UWO?

So, apparently someone has heard from Trish, and they have been accepted to UWO from the waitlist. This has not been confirmed from the person him/herself, but rather, a friend. If anyone else has heard from Trish, post here asap so we can get an idea of waitlist movement. Thanks!

I just declined a spot 2 days ago and someone mentioned in another thread that they just got accepted off the waitlist. I don't know if those two spots are one and the same but I'm sure UWO is acting as soon as they can. Maybe they need more time than we'd think to process the declines and contact waitlisters. Hang in there, and good luck!!

I wonder how many spots they've been through already. Do you think a lot of people are actively declining their spot, or are they just going to let the due date pass (July 3rd) without paying a deposit (thus, automatically forfeiting their spot).

I think it's in the nature of most people to hold off on actively declining other offers until they absolutely have too (lots of people not everyone). I know that's how I was even though I was almost 100% positive I was going to this one school, I still didn't notify the other college until I had too just in case something came up.

Archived