Premed 101 Forums

August 21st MCAT

Chicken_Little

yea

i hate this part

Haha, yeah like the song ;) I don't know if I'm going to have the guts to check it tomorrow...after all of this waiting and anxiety building to a climax, I think I may just chicken out and not check it for a few days! :P But then again, I doubt I have that much self control.

It's between...primordial fear, and to-die-for curiosity! (hope I spelled that right haha.)

Haha, yeah like the song ;) I don't know if I'm going to have the guts to check it tomorrow...after all of this waiting and anxiety building to a climax, I think I may just chicken out and not check it for a few days! :P But then again, I doubt I have that much self control.

It's between...primordial fear, and to-die-for curiosity! (hope I spelled that right haha.)

have to check it...it determines everything, for now

Okay, after my totally abysmal performance last summer, (completely average, nothing outstanding) I was soo happy to see

ps = 12

vr = 11

ws = s

bs = 11

I am soo thankful to GOD!! Just b4 checking my scores I was like. dear god, please let me accept the news with grace. phew. nearly4 months of studying and 1 month of waiting are behind me.

I hope you all got scores you are satisfied with. If not, work hard the next time around.

p.s. last year my scores were:

p.s = 9

vr. = 9

ws = q

b.s = 8

gross eh?

Okay, after my totally abysmal performance last summer, (completely average, nothing outstanding) I was soo happy to see

ps = 12

vr = 11

ws = s

bs = 11

I am soo thankful to GOD!! Just b4 checking my scores I was like. dear god, please let me accept the news with grace. phew. nearly4 months of studying and 1 month of waiting are behind me.

I hope you all got scores you are satisfied with. If not, work hard the next time around.

p.s = 9

vr. = 9

ws = q

b.s = 8

gross eh?

Congratulations! I love reading stories like these

nice! Good job!

ps = 12

vr = 11

ws = s

bs = 11

p.s = 9

vr. = 9

ws = q

b.s = 8

gross eh?

Thanks rmorelan and ~me~ ! Coming from you both means a lot to me! (I kid you not haha)

ANd magiman, hang in there....all you really need is one acceptance. even if you apply to only one place, you could still get accepted! remember that and keep your head up. I know this one chick, never wrote her 'cats and applied to the one school that did not need the mcats and guess what? got in!

I didnt do as well as I would have hoped

VR - 9

PS - 13

BS - 10

R

I don't think I have a shot at Queens or Western this year.. only toronto... possibly.

Hey that's a great score. It's unfortunate that the distribution hurts you. If the rest of your app is competitive you look good for Toronto. Also, I heard it is possible for people to get an interview with Queens with a 9 in VR. From what people figured out on these boards, the bare minimum to interview at Queens was 9,9,9,Q last year.

yeah

my distribution was.... all over the place lol

where do people get thiis info about the min for interviews... its not on the site

plus its gotta be higher because i know queens and western use GPA and MCAT to screen for ints..

Nothing official is ever posted at Queens - there is no official cut offs of Queens.

Scroll through the interview postings thread in queens to see how the forum derived it :)

Archived