Premed 101 Forums

Letters not sent yet

Guest cheech10

Guest cheech10

Hey everyone, since I'm working at Mt. Sinai, I thought I'd drop by the admissions office today. I went in at 12 noon and they said they were going to send them out tonight(?!), so it might be a while before we get them. And unfortunately, they won't give you the info in person (but it was worth a try:) !).

Guest stargirl

thanks for the info...a temporary stress easer - i can stop wanting to choke everyone in sight and cursing "why hasn't it come yet" - not that i expected a letter to magically appear on my doorstep at the stroke of midnight but apparently ottawa started sending out e-mail acceptances first thing this morning...sigh...all this waiting takes a lot out of you.

Guest cheech10

Well, v9, I don't think anyone that knows me would confuse me with a keener. I had to go by MedSci anyways to meet my girlfriend for lunch and I got there early, so I thought I'd check if the letters had been sent since others reported that other schools had already sent notifications. And I thought I could help everyone relax in case the letters don't arrive as expected on Monday. So, I hope the info helps everyone, and best of luck to all the waiting applicants.

Guest cheech10

Research into endometrial cancer genetics at the Samuel Lunenfeld Research Institute. Mostly epidemiological type studies, but focussing on younger patients.

Archived