Premed 101 Forums

Applying for out of province medschools

Hi everyone,

I need some information on how to apply to out of ontario medical schools like UBC or UC.

THanks,

dedemed

very school specific, its not like Ontario with a central service that everything goes through. You have to go to each school's website and follow the instructions from there. Timelines are generally similar to Ontario, but you may have a bit more time in a few places :)

Hi everyone,

I need some information on how to apply to out of ontario medical schools like UBC or UC.

THanks,

dedemed

...fail thread. Go see websites of those schools, each of whom will have detailed instructions.

You def missed the UBC deadline, and also Dal's early interview deadline.

...fail thread. Go see websites of those schools, each of whom will have detailed instructions.

You def missed the UBC deadline, and also Dal's early interview deadline.

I think you still have a shot at Dal. The early deadline is oct 14th, while the regular deadline is nov 2nd. Make sure your txts are in by Oct 1st however.

Early means you interview in NB right? Does it also mean you can only be accepted to the NB campus?

Hey HBP, I actually have not read up on that. I wasn't planning on submitting early...so didn't bother reading up on it. Perhaps someone else more familiar with the process can answer.

Early means you interview in NB right? Does it also mean you can only be accepted to the NB campus?

I'm not exactly sure on the dates. I just overheard from some others that deadlines to submit transcripts are super early this year.

From what I understand, next year, NB residents can only apply to the NB location. The Halifax campus will be moving all of its NB seats over to Saint John. Also,the NB campus will not be accepting OOP students.

Archived