Premed 101 Forums

Has anyone ever gotten early acceptance to McMaster's Health Sciences program?

equus

I'm a grade 12 student, and I'm applying to McMaster's Health Sciences program. I plan on completing the Supplementary Application soon.

By the end of my current semester, I will have completed all of the course requirements for the program (I took 2 grade 12 courses last year), and I will probably have an average above 90%. McMaster's website says that *most* students get offers of acceptance in May, but if I complete all of the course requirements early, get a great average, and write an amazing supplementary application, could I possibly get early acceptance? Has this ever happened before?

I'm a grade 12 student, and I'm applying to McMaster's Health Sciences program. I plan on completing the Supplementary Application soon.

By the end of my current semester, I will have completed all of the course requirements for the program (I took 2 grade 12 courses last year), and I will probably have an average above 90%. McMaster's website says that *most* students get offers of acceptance in May, but if I complete all of the course requirements early, get a great average, and write an amazing supplementary application, could I possibly get early acceptance? Has this ever happened before?

Nope. Simple reason: all the supplementary applications are reviewed at the same time over a 2-week or so period. No one touches them before this time.

given that I am a haploid sperm in inactivated form who manages to make it through the seminiferous tubules, into the epididymis, through the vas deferens, up the ejaculatory duct, mix with semen to become activated, out the urethra, into the vaginal orifice during intercourse, through the uterus, up the..... etc etc.... write some great supplimentary essays with a great average, can i one day get into health sci?

No early acceptances. That '*most*' in your quote refers to OOP students who can get their acceptances in April. All Ontario studens are getting their admission offers in May.

given that I am a haploid sperm in inactivated form who manages to make it through the seminiferous tubules, into the epididymis, through the vas deferens, up the ejaculatory duct, mix with semen to become activated, out the urethra, into the vaginal orifice during intercourse, through the uterus, up the..... etc etc.... write some great supplimentary essays with a great average, can i one day get into health sci?

This one has been done before....

Archived