Premed 101 Forums

Ontario applicant. Got $100 to spend. Should I apply to Dal or Mcgill?

He said I said he's not "getting meds", which is entirely different from "getting into med". Clearly I'm just trying to wean him off his psychoactive drugs.

wow.

you are sneaky with the words.

you have driven me to the drugs that you are claiming to wean me off!!!

I don't need to be passive aggressive. I'm aggressive when I want to be! Anyway, I would like to officially apologize to the OP (with whom I spoke earlier this eve) for derailing the thread.

I admire you power of expression and powerful use of words. No doubt, this played a role in your acceptance at McGill.:P Actually, I never noticed you to be aggresive on this forum, although this would be the mildest accusation toward me these days. Would you like one or more threads created in your honour?;) Those who normally create threads naming a member don't normally ask, lol.:P

I admire you power of expression and powerful use of words. No doubt, this played a role in your acceptance at McGill.:P Actually, I never noticed you to be aggresive on this forum, although this would be the mildest accusation toward me these days. Would you like one or more threads created in your honour?;) Those who normally create threads naming a member don't normally ask, lol.:P

Aw, Dampy and I were just joking around! I hope no one here finds me aggressive OR passive aggressive. If so, I sincerely apologize. As for your other question- I don't deserve nor do I desire a thread in my honour.

Archived