Premed 101 Forums

MCAT registration

123coco

booya! now ends any excitement about the mcat until its over! hahaha..law is this your first go at it?

man i feel like an old fart :P

LOL, I'm registered. After nearly breaking my laptop, I just tried restarting the browser one last time and I saw the log-in page. Sweeet.

First time, I WISH! Try attempt trois. :eek:

FYI - I registered at Willis College, 1pm (Jan 30th)

And for those still trying, there appears to be plenty of spots in Toronto. So don't get too nervous.

yessss Law! team time trois!!!! This time it'll be for the win...i can feel it! and so can my empty wallet!

Let's hope we both whip 'em like you did everyone in our fantasy baseball league. ;)

They really have to upgrade their servers there :(

No kidding. My $225 can help them do that. :P

Hey guys. On the AAMC website it says that the MCAT costs $225 US dollars, but was you credit card charged $250 Canadian dollars? Converting $225 US dollars to Canadian dollars comes up to $240 Canadian dollars. Not sure why I got charged an extra $10. Anyone knows? Has this happened to you guys as well?

Hey guys. On the AAMC website it says that the MCAT costs $225 US dollars, but was you credit card charged $250 Canadian dollars? Converting $225 US dollars to Canadian dollars comes up to $240 Canadian dollars. Not sure why I got charged an extra $10. Anyone knows? Has this happened to you guys as well?

I'm not entirely sure, but the credit card companies also charge a fee when they convert it (so you lose a few % of the value of the CDN dollar).

Archived