Premed 101 Forums

Question about extra courses

Hello,

So I have finished a four year Science degree at McMaster. I am currently enrolled at UTM for a second degree (because I wanted to upgrade to study in Canada). I am now feeling more adventurous and want to study in the states. I was going to drop a few courses, so that I would have 3.5 instead of 6 credits. I was wondering how these 3.5 credits will be taken into account when apply to US schools.

Also, if I do apply to Canadian schools, how will they take the extra courses into consideration?

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

I'm in a bit of a mess. I registered and paid for an English class at university; Amcas receivced my transcript the same day classes began. However, Amcas processed my academic info and mentioned my English class does not show on the official trancript. This was sent to all of my schools. So what should I do next?

Since amcas will not change their notes I really want to mail the transcripts to each school admissions office on my own. Is this wise? Keep in mind this is the an english course that is mandatory for admissions.

Should I send a mailed transcript, or send an email notifying the schools of the mishap? Any help would be great.

Thanks

Archived