Premed 101 Forums

Mock Interviews in Toronto

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds good...mlbn, would it be possible that you state the time and place of the meet up? Perhaps, also leave a note in this thread for those who want to attend to PM/email you.

I think a table for 12 is fine...I'm not sure how many people will actually show up though, but I seriously doubt it'll be more than 12.

my opinion is htat we do the first meeting so we can discuss the issues with each other and see how we should approach it. so we can look over the major points and give each other pointers. and then i hope this would be a chance to get everyone interested in running an actual mock interview. we can book a room in medsci where it is quite and simply replicate an interview. so 2 ppl would go thro a question, evreyone else watches and then we switch. what do you guys think of that?

we can also use the student lounge in RW since its always empty. my only problem with the medsci cafe is that it gets really noisy.

Hey guys,

I'm getting some med students together to do some mock interviews, an MMI interview weekend and other mocks during the next couple of weeks. I want to know what the interest is like, so let me know if you are interested via PM or email.

There will be a cost associated with it i.e it won't be free. but obviously the more people sign up for MMI, the cheaper it would be. And its going to be in TO.

Hey guys,

I'm getting some med students together to do some mock interviews, an MMI interview weekend and other mocks during the next couple of weeks. I want to know what the interest is like, so let me know if you are interested via PM or email.

There will be a cost associated with it i.e it won't be free. but obviously the more people sign up for MMI, the cheaper it would be. And its going to be in TO.

Hey,

are you guys already up to the limit? Cause i'd love to come to this as well.

A

Most of the spots have been filled up but we still have a few more remaining as of now.

Thanks

okay, so it's final.Fran's at 5 pm, Tuesday Feb 16th. I will book the table under premed 101:p (this sorta feels like a blind date..lol)

I don't know how to close the poll, but considered it closed:)

Neve6 pm'ed me regarding an earlier date for the meet up cuz his/her Dal MMI is coming up before that. I'm hesitant to do that cuz it already took us a good while to schedule this thing, but perhaps if there is anyone out there who needs to practice their Dal MMI maybe you could pm him/her.

I'm gonna book the table for 12 but do message me closer to the date if you are planning to drop out or if you want to join but have not confirmed.

Gracias!

Count me in... THIS SOUNDS FUN!!!!

Archived