Premed 101 Forums

Mock Interviews in Toronto

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm fine with either location - although Dee's has the benefit of food, coffee...and beer! ;)

U of T will start their rolling interview offers in the last week of January. The last invitations will go out at the end of March/beginning of April. Don't anyone sweat it that they haven't received an email yet!

I'm hoping we could talk through some of the scenarios from the mini multiple interview too, did anyone else get an interview at Mac?

hey. i would love to attend one of these. at the very least it'll help with communication questions of MMIs and meeting completely random ppl lol. could you plz post time and place if someone is in fact organizing? and i would really appreciate it if you guys make it past 5p.m. somehow? i usually stay in the lab till then at least lol. thanks!!

im currently preppin for McMaster if anyone is interested in getting together for that.

Cheers.

P.S. Beer is always a good treat to have lol my vote is for a pub

Seems like I'm the only neat freak here! we have to organize this! since no one has PMed me emails or anything , I'm gonna make a doodle invite and PM it to all the people who have expressed interest (I hope the OP doesn't mind me taking control here ). That way we can vote on the time and place without getting distracted about beer,pubs, wings, and what not...lol

Yes thanks for doing this.

I hope there will be people who have similar interviews preparing together. I will be preparing for Queen's and Western. :)

Archived