Premed 101 Forums

When are we going to receive interview invitations for uottawa!!

getting the invite on a monday is much better. A potential rejection letter on friday destroys the weekend..but then again, an invite on a friday would also rock your weekend too :)

I don't know if would destroy your weekend as such... you could just get "destroyed" to forget about it. Which would make for a decent weekend really:p

Either way you could drink your yourself stupid to forget about it, or you could drink yourself stupid to celebrate. Either way, I think it makes for a decent weekend:rolleyes: . lol

I don't know if would destroy your weekend as such... you could just get "destroyed" to forget about it. Which would make for a decent weekend really:p

Either way you could drink your yourself stupid to forget about it, or you could drink yourself stupid to celebrate. Either way, I think it makes for a decent weekend:rolleyes: . lol

Ah yes, you do have a point - we are going to get crunk in either case :)

Lol, spoken like a true premed...that is exactly what I did for the week before...

we were told last yr that we would get the invites sent out on the Friday...but nothing came until the Monday...

not gonna lie, waiting goes faster if your slightly inebriated ;)

Archived