Premed 101 Forums

Mocks!

Hi everyone

congratulations to those out there who received an interview! For those who didnt, yes it sucks (trust me, I know), but keep trying, u will get there. Just remember that the average med student applied ~3 times before receiving an acceptance.

To keep up with traditions, a few 1st and 2nd yr uOttawa med students will be hosting mock interviews for interview candidates. Stay posted for details, dates and times....the sign up will be on a first come first serve basis.

Also, unfortunately due to location, we can only offer mocks in person in Ottawa, I apologize for anyone who wont be able to utilize this opportunity; however, check out your career services and online interview websites.

hope to see you in the near future :)

Hi!

does anyone know of any billeting options for Ottawa? I'm flying in from the west of canada and would be happy to stay on a couch somewhere!

Please help me out, the flights are so expensive as it is.

I offer a kick-ass dinner (I'm a good cook) and I make an apple crumble that melts in your mouth!

Hi!

does anyone know of any billeting options for Ottawa? I'm flying in from the west of canada and would be happy to stay on a couch somewhere!

Please help me out, the flights are so expensive as it is.

I offer a kick-ass dinner (I'm a good cook) and I make an apple crumble that melts in your mouth!

Hi! I replied to your post in the thread you created

Hi everyone

To keep up with traditions, a few 1st and 2nd yr uOttawa med students will be hosting mock interviews for interview candidates. Stay posted for details, dates and times....the sign up will be on a first come first serve basis.

Also, unfortunately due to location, we can only offer mocks in person in Ottawa, I apologize for anyone who wont be able to utilize this opportunity; however, check out your career services and online interview websites.

hope to see you in the near future :)

When and where do we sign up? I already booked my appointment with SASS, but having one with a med student would be awesome!

New user! =D

Guest viscous
When and where do we sign up? I already booked my appointment with SASS, but having one with a med student would be awesome!

New user! =D

what is SASS?

Archived