Premed 101 Forums

all you can eat sushi

Guest hizo1

Guest hizo1

if you needed even more reasons to come to uwo, there's an all you can eat place called Wondersushi just off Wonderland road by the athletic club.

every day at lunch 12.60+ plus tax and service charge buys you all you can eat sushi and all you can eat other japanese food, such as tempura, teriyaki, noodles, etc.

dinner is 17 plus tax but they have all you can eat sashimi.

i go there around once a week and it definitely makes my life a lot better

the only drawback is that whenever you go you eat so much that you feel dizzy afterwards and all that mercury in your body can't be that good for you.

Been there a couple times, it's not bad (I actually haven't had sushi anywhere else in London).

The service is really slow though, especially for your orders of actual sushi. Guess they just want to limit how much you can eat in the allotted time.

Guest UWOMED2005

Best Sushi by far in London (in my opinion) is 'Take' Sushi (I think that's the name) on Wellington road just south of the Vic/Westmin Hospital complex. You pass it on the way into London if you take the Wellington Route.

They have all you can eat Sushi for about $21-22 on Monday nights. Classmates hit that up a couple times - like I said, very good (for London) Sushi.

Guest makdaddy08

Wondersushi's stuff isn't that bad actually. Probably not comparable to Vancouver quality, but its no more than a notch or 2 below a decent Toronto restaurant.

Its actually 11.75 or something if you pay cash. $15 covers the meal, tax, and service charge for lunch. And yeh a lot of med students go there...we went once a week like hizo1 during exams..ahha...be prepared to sleep for at least 3 hrs after though.

Guest chiapet921

I have to agree with makdaddy08 here...wondersushi is great, and its right next to where I live in London, so I can actually walk there and burn up some calories (which is immediately reclaimed after eating there).

It has the same menu (same font, same pictures, same order) as this all-you-can-eat sushi place along Hwy 7 in Markham, so I'm guessing its the same owner...

Heck, even our med school profs go there from time to time...

Guest UWOMED2005

I still say. . . quite surprisingly. . . Calgary has way better sushi than London.

Of course the best Sushi I've had is in Vancouver.

Archived