Premed 101 Forums

Looking for a roomie!

Guest Wendy

Guest Wendy

Hi everyone!

I've posted this in the UWOmeds forum already, but I'm posting here as well, just in case... I'm going into first year meds at UWO, and I've signed on to a 2-bedroom apartment at Somerset Place, located at 1209 Richmond St. It's about a 5-10 minute walk to school, and it's a large apartment, with 1.5 washrooms, a nice kitchen with new countertops, and a corner balcony with an amazing view. Utilities included except hydro. Heating is included. Since there are two rooms, this would make the rent $490 for the second bedroom.

I am hoping for a female roomie. So, if you're interested in being roomies, feel free to send me a private message and tell me a little bit about yourself, and I can send you pictures of the apartment, the floor plan, and I can also tell you more about myself!

Can't wait to meet you all this fall!

Wendy

Guest Macs4me

Hi- I am also looking for a roomie, preferably female (even better if you are also vegetarian!) I just saw a place in Masonville Gardens that seems to be pretty good ($450 +hydro). It is a 2 bedroom place, so it would be great if I could room with a fellow 2009er! PM me if you are interested!

Archived