Premed 101 Forums

Post MMI Chat

• 2 weeks later...
I know when I interviewed 2 years ago they dropped your lowest score but this time I didn't hear them say that. Does anyone know if thats still applicable?

I recall either reading on their Web site or listening to one of their students that they no longer do that--I could, however, be wrong.

I think that is a common feeling. Even friends that have received high interview scores in other schools felt they could have said much more and regret saying other ideas.

Their scoring may be more about communication then actual content. Who knows. Maybe I should have got that plastic surgery after all.

Hey shawn:

Is May 13th the date we find out for sure? I read on the website it was the 15th..but that's on a saturday so I was thinking the 15th must have been the date for last year..

It's typically the 15th, but as you pointed out--that's a Saturday. I believe all the schools post on the same date (the 13th) so they are all on the same level with regards to top applicants accepting their offers.

The 2009 admissions video states it would be the 13th for this year.

It's typically the 15th, but as you pointed out--that's a Saturday. I believe all the schools post on the same date (the 13th) so they are all on the same level with regards to top applicants accepting their offers.

The 2009 admissions video states it would be the 13th for this year.

yah everything omsas schools do is agreed upon by all of them to keep it fair for all.

Archived