Premed 101 Forums

"Med school rejects"

Well, there's not much a guy can really say to all of that except I apologize if I've offended you in some way.

Apology accepted. Just remember that we're all working our tails off to get into med and dental school and it's not appreciated when our hard work and sacrifices are minimized by others. Sometimes we are too sensitive to think someone is attacking us, but other times we are too quick to talk/type.

Let's just all get along and support each other in the journey to professional school.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
my "back-up" is dental hygiene.

you can obtain a restorative dental postgrad degree, as well as an orthodontics certificate as a registered dental hygienists.

In the end, I'll still be doing the job I love!

What can an hygenist do with a restorative dental postgrad degree?

• 2 weeks later...

I think people who get into Canadian dental schools are definitely NOT med school rejects because I know it is hard to get in. However, I think the admissions websites can be misleading because I was told many times that the minimum gpa for UofT is 2.7 according to the website, but I know to be competitive you'll need A LOT higher than a 2.7.

do you like stalk people dude??? you seem to know who "everyone" is...

itimebomb is a funny person - he's a health sci, and I do believe I know who he is. At least from an acquaintance at mac.

He hates moslems, wants everyone to convert to christianity, gloats over non meds people like he is some god, and is a real jerk overall. A guy after my own heart some here would argue ;-)

Archived