Premed 101 Forums

Will you be here in 10 years?

no way :eek: at least, i hope not. don't wanna be the ultimate loser... :D:P

will miss u ppl tho, maybe i'll log in once a year...or add all 9571834 active members to facebook or something hehe :P

Sorry but u already r, look at your post count.....

j/k we need people like you to contribute to the forum

In 10 years, there will be "Beam me up Scotty!" :D

Also, in 10 years in all likely hood whatever you learned in med school shall have become stale and outdated for the most part - lifelong learning comes into plays to keep up with medicince, science, technology in terms of new knowledge and skills.

hmm, I don't know if anatomy has changed over the past 10 years :P

Go to studentdoctor.com, there's a few psych attending and 3 or 4 residents who post on the psych boards all the time.

It is unlikely that any of us will have the time and motivation then to devote the effort to this forum, although we should. We will no doubt be busy with our practices, our families, and pressing social issues outside our practices. However, I would hope there will always be contributors at every level particpating. This is a valuable and wonderful forum for us all.

Doubt I'll be here in 10 years, unless I don't have a family by then. But even if I last til I finish med school (definitely very likely), that'd make a solid 8 years on p101....something to be proud of.:cool:

weren't u the one that said u were gonna be posting till u're 87 until one day they find u slumped over the keyboard dead while making your last post or something hehe :P

weren't u the one that said u were gonna be posting till u're 87 until one day they find u slumped over the keyboard dead while making your last post or something hehe :P

Haha, yeah! That's what I thought when I read her post as well :P. I remember it was in the thread she made when she got accepted... "P101 what are my chances" or something like that.

Archived