Premed 101 Forums

Mac Practice MMI Package- true or not?

I heard that when Mac sends out interview invites, they also send you a practice MMI package.

Is this true?

If it is, and you don't mind, can you send me a copy of their MMI package so I can see the types of questions that are asked, please?

Thanks!

Is anyone willing to post their practice Mac MMI questions here as well?

Thanks.

Those are word for word the exact same practice questions in the Mac package. Posting them is redundant.

Yeah, perhaps I wasn't clear.

These are essentially the same questions provided in the McMaster interviewee package, verbatim.

Here are the questions I was asked at Mac..word for word:

1) Acting Station: You are shopping with your friend Barbie. Inside the room is Barbie..discuss like how awesome your new clothes are

2) A doctor is wearing a red shirt while taking your blood pressure. Discuss the ethical situation that may arise if the patient is a bull.

3) The examiner will give you an oreo, glass of milk, and a jar of peanut butter. Eat the oreo the way you usually do. (You'll get into Mac if you dip it in PB)

4) Communication station: you and another interviewee arm wrestle..bonus points if you win (shows determination, focus, blah blah blah)

5) "Tell me a joke" (Bonus points for blonde jokes, Yo' mama jokes, priest and a rabbi jokes, and dead baby jokes)

6) Rest station (there were more oreos here! score!)

7) Recently, there has been a large outbreak of jerseyshoreitis, especially in the local bar/club scene. Discuss with the interviewer how you would go about stopping this disease

Good luck! :D

Here are the questions I was asked at Mac..word for word:

1) Acting Station: You are shopping with your friend Barbie. Inside the room is Barbie..discuss like how awesome your new clothes are

2) A doctor is wearing a red shirt while taking your blood pressure. Discuss the ethical situation that may arise if the patient is a bull.

3) The examiner will give you an oreo, glass of milk, and a jar of peanut butter. Eat the oreo the way you usually do. (You'll get into Mac if you dip it in PB)

4) Communication station: you and another interviewee arm wrestle..bonus points if you win (shows determination, focus, blah blah blah)

5) "Tell me a joke" (Bonus points for blonde jokes, Yo' mama jokes, priest and a rabbi jokes, and dead baby jokes)

6) Rest station (there were more oreos here! score!)

7) Recently, there has been a large outbreak of jerseyshoreitis, especially in the local bar/club scene. Discuss with the interviewer how you would go about stopping this disease

Good luck! :D

my interview was almost the same, except instead of oreos, i had just regular chocolate chip cookies.

Archived