Premed 101 Forums

Studying snackies

doctulk

I am procrastinating so I figured that I would start another slightly amusing thread. So, what are your favourite studying snackies?

Apart from the usual 'bad' snackies (potato chips and chocolate), I must have either peanut butter or cheese and crackers.

Yeah, I know, not really gourmet or exciting.....Any suggestions? :D

fish and chips and vinegar, vinegar,

fish and chips and vinegar, vinegar,

pepper pepper pepper, salt

One bottle of pop

Two bottle of pop

Three bottle of pop

Four bottle of pop

Five bottle of pop

Six bottle of pop

Seven seven bottle of pop

Yay for old songs!

As for snacks, for some reason I tend to eat a lot of frozen waffles when studying. Especially the Eggo chocolate chip whole wheat ones.

I am procrastinating so I figured that I would start another slightly amusing thread. So, what are your favourite studying snackies?

Apart from the usual 'bad' snackies (potato chips and chocolate), I must have either peanut butter or cheese and crackers.

Yeah, I know, not really gourmet or exciting.....Any suggestions? :D

hahah. i love these new threads that are cropping up. :) hmm, i prefer...pizza (yumm), green tea, nutella sandwich, pasta, noodles (maggi!! :D), cereal. yea .. I think that about sums it up.

Citrus fruit and vegetables are also good. Am I seriously the only preMED(!) that eats healthy snacks?

Also, instead of eating three large meals, eat six or seven small meals a day (same amount of calories, though). This will speed up your metabolism and help you burn more fat (or at least gain less) than normal during those sedentary exam periods.

Citrus fruit and vegetables are also good. Am I seriously the only preMED(!) that eats healthy snacks?

Also, instead of eating three large meals, eat six or seven small meals a day (same amount of calories, though). This will speed up your metabolism and help you burn more fat (or at least gain less) than normal during those sedentary exam periods.

reference?

reference?

It's a common practice amongst athletes, body-builders, and nutritionists. I can find a billion health sites right now that basically say what I said, but I'll hold off 'til I find a scientific study (exam tommorow). It's still no replacement for regular exercise; the main benefit is to keep your energy levels constant.

Anything I get my hands on... Chocolate chip cookies, carrots, nachos, chocolate, grapes, apples, sausage (with buttered bread), popcorn, ice-cream... lol... I pretty much eat everything and anything during exams - I'm also ALWAYS hungry so yeah...

Archived