Premed 101 Forums

Rapid Learning Center?

I was just wondering the legitimacy of this program for MCAT prep. It says,

"This is the only rich-media MCAT course with deep learning in the market!

Prepare your MCAT visually, and rapidly, with rich-media videos, CBT-based drills and super-review cheat sheets. Like no other test-prep, this is a comprehensive college-level course specifically designed for MCAT takers, specially for the CBT test format. Learn the test content on-screen and ace the test on-screen.

Looking to re-learn and re-fresh the college physics course with the focus on MCAT topics? Dive in and immerse yourself in this 24-hour rapid course!

Note: This is not an outline or high-yield simplified review. This rapid learning course is designed to teach you the entire general chemistry course in-depth, one chapter at a time, and one hour at a time with 24 hours for all 24 chapters. "

I have not taken Physics and I was thinking about purchasing it to learn physics (i did take it in grade 12, but not in university) and then take Kaplan and or Princeton review for MCAT prep.

Thanks!

I was just wondering the legitimacy of this program for MCAT prep. It says,

"This is the only rich-media MCAT course with deep learning in the market!

Prepare your MCAT visually, and rapidly, with rich-media videos, CBT-based drills and super-review cheat sheets. Like no other test-prep, this is a comprehensive college-level course specifically designed for MCAT takers, specially for the CBT test format. Learn the test content on-screen and ace the test on-screen.

Looking to re-learn and re-fresh the college physics course with the focus on MCAT topics? Dive in and immerse yourself in this 24-hour rapid course!

Note: This is not an outline or high-yield simplified review. This rapid learning course is designed to teach you the entire general chemistry course in-depth, one chapter at a time, and one hour at a time with 24 hours for all 24 chapters. "

I have not taken Physics and I was thinking about purchasing it to learn physics (i did take it in grade 12, but not in university) and then take Kaplan and or Princeton review for MCAT prep.

Thanks!

taking 24 hours for PHYSICS and nothing else seems kind of uneccessary, since the prep courses dedicate roughly that same amount of time to physics. How much is it for the rapid learning course, is it more expensive than simply gettting a private tutor? I say just take the prep course, and IF you REALLY need it, get a private MCAT tutor. by the way, this thread should be in the MCAT subforum

Archived