Premed 101 Forums

Scholarships?

I was wondering if there are any entrance scholarships available? I'm just looking for ways that I can help finance my medical education, and I wasn't really able to find any scholarships on the Queens site. Does anyone know of any other scholarships that incoming med students can apply for? I was also considering applying for OSAP (is that even possible, or is it too late?). Any insight would be much appreciated!

I was wondering if there are any entrance scholarships available? I'm just looking for ways that I can help finance my medical education, and I wasn't really able to find any scholarships on the Queens site. Does anyone know of any other scholarships that incoming med students can apply for? I was also considering applying for OSAP (is that even possible, or is it too late?). Any insight would be much appreciated!

You're still well on the early side for OSAP.... just go to the website.

https://osap.gov.on.ca/OSAPPortal

In my experience Queen's has a good amount of bursary money available. With what appears to be a relatively loyal alumni, there seems to be a decent endowment available for med student bursaries.

Applications are usually in the fall I think.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived