Premed 101 Forums

tuition fees

Guest schmoo

you all can check it out by going to infoweb.

go to http://www.uottawa.ca and drag down the scroll on the upper right and click INFOWEB.

You have to log on using your student # and once you do that and create a password, then click statement of account and you can see your tuition bill.

V

Haven't received my tuition bill either. Maybe they're not going to send out bills since our accounts are accessible on INFOWEB as V mentioned. I posted the amount due in Sep and the total amount we owe in the Special Agents link (on Aug 6), if you're interested.

Myc B

Just to note...

I got my 2nd year tuition fee statement today.

Look out for all of yours.

The due date is SEPTEMBER 5th, 2003 for the first term.

If you cant pay it, ensure your LOC is secured by then.

V

Hey tappety tap,

Your $1000 deposit should definitely be deducted from your tuition, and this credit should be indicated on your tuition invoice (probably as a deposit). If this isn't the case, give Financial Services a call at (613) 562-5786. Beware though, you may not get through to them: I was on hold for a REALLY long time, on two separate occasions today, and never got through.

Guest Becstress

I received my tuition bill last Friday. The $1000 was deducted, as was the $75 application fee. I expect you should get your bill any day now.

Guest Tanya24

Could someone correct me if I'm wrong?

Do we pay in installments?? If you look at the paper invoice, it says "due date: 2003-09-05" and "amount due: total amount" at the bottom of the invoice in red letters.

Or is it $9,842.44 that is due on Sept. 5th?

Thanks to anyone who can shed light on this.

I haven't gotten my tuition fees yet. Is there anyone out there that also hasn't gotten them? It's also possible that maybe they were sent to my place in Ottawa (which is not where I am right now).

Also, is anyone having problems logging into infoweb? I tried to log in and it said that a password was already created for me. Any suggestions?

aargh,

EJL

Thanks for the tip. I emailed them, so hopefully, they will respond with my password. It's interesting that they'd release that sort of information over email, though. Usually, they can only do it in person.

see you soon :)

EJL

Archived