Starcraft II or Med school?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Starcraft II or Med school?

• Starcraft II
    • Med School

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm already in med school and I'm still scared to buy SC2 (even if I can get a copy)... it might ruin my life... again... just like SC1 did.

Yes, I'm scurred too

I have August off to vegetate, and...I'm tempted to buy..so tempted, but I shouldn't....gahhh

On an off note, I wonder if Blizzard will ever create the Stars of Starcraft if/when WoW subs start to decrease...

Yes, I'm scurred too

I have August off to vegetate, and...I'm tempted to buy..so tempted, but I shouldn't....gahhh

On an off note, I wonder if Blizzard will ever create the Stars of Starcraft if/when WoW subs start to decrease...

Blizzard is actually working on a new MMORPG that they have stated is unrelated to any of their previous intellectual properties. But they've released so little information about it, it's hard to know for certain, and they may be trying to throw people off the trail.

But they are certainly working on their next MMORPG.

If anyone would like to play some games 1v1/2v2/3v3/nvn, PM me and I'll give you my email to add as friends.

I'm Gold ranked, but SC2 is my first RTS and I started in May. Don't expect anything spectacular :).

Not enough vespene gasss.

I am pretty good with 2v2. I and my friends got ranked #1 in silver (almost to gold). 1 on 1 I made it to platinum during the beta. pm me your email we can play later tonight after I work out after work.

an update we r promoted to gold #6 so far.

On one shoulder I have an angel holding a book and a soccer ball. On the other shoulder I have DOC_Ma calling me an idiot and waving SC2 in my face.

So you r calling me a devil :D ! Either way, I'd kick your angel's ass any day with my copy of sc2, so get a copy of sc2 now and join the party! :D

I am pretty good with 2v2. I and my friends got ranked #1 in silver (almost to gold). 1 on 1 I made it to platinum during the beta. pm me your email we can play later tonight after I work out after work.

an update we r promoted to gold #6 so far.

PM'd you DOC_Ma! :).

Nice on the Gold! I'm ranked #1 Gold (or was when I went to bed) for 1v1, and was placed in Gold for 2v2.

Playing only Platinum players at this point for 1v1 is making my 'life' difficult.... ugh.

So you r calling me a devil :D ! Either way, I'd kick your angel's ass any day with my copy of sc2, so get a copy of sc2 now and join the party! :D

must.... resist.... temptation!!!!

aHHHH my brand new computer and 24inch lcd monitor are SCREAMINg for me to get SC2!!!

• 7 months later...
Guest copacetic

when starcraft II came out It was right at the start of second year med. i couldnt stop thinking about whether or not to get it, so I took the plunge in third week, spent a couple of days playing it, beat it, then washed my hands of the whole affair so i could get back to life. STII is a terrible drug.

when starcraft II came out It was right at the start of second year med. i couldnt stop thinking about whether or not to get it, so I took the plunge in third week, spent a couple of days playing it, beat it, then washed my hands of the whole affair so i could get back to life. STII is a terrible drug.

you're not gonna play on bnet at all...? the multiplayer is the best part.

I wonder how many med students still game in their spare time...

I would hate to give up STII or my ps3 shooters

here at queen's there's about 4 of us (out of 100) who play semi-regularly. there are plenty of med school gamers though. just gotta find the balance.

Y'all should add me!

self 732 is my character code. PM me for RID if you'd like that.

I just read my post above where I was gold, and chuckled. Such is no longer the case. Doc_MA and I play semi-often. We should make a premed/med/aspiringToMedButFailingPremed 4v4 team or something.

you'll get better if you play 1v1 and try some new strats

yeh i know, but 1v1 is boring to me lol. i managed to get into plat for 1v1, but i played too many games when i just started playing and was crap and its too hard to get into diamond. got into diamond for everything else though! but ladder is getting reset, get to start fresh :)

Archived