Starcraft II or Med school?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Starcraft II or Med school?

• Starcraft II
    • Med School

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Very annoyed that there's nowhere to get a digital copy--means I get to drive an hour and a half down the highway tomorrow to get it, otherwise I'd be waiting a few weeks for one of the local stores to order it in.

of course you can get the digital copy... its called the pre-load...

Very annoyed that there's nowhere to get a digital copy--means I get to drive an hour and a half down the highway tomorrow to get it, otherwise I'd be waiting a few weeks for one of the local stores to order it in.

ahhh you can get a digital copy right from blizzard. I am - in fact have already downloaded the game, but it doesn't become active until tomorrow at 2pm EST

Play Starcraft

Pwn n00bs

put on med school application

?????

Profit :cool:

BTW If anyone is going to U of Calgary, I'm starting up a starcraft club. If you want to join, just pm me.

instead of a OMSAS GPA , they should just use your starcraft ranking to judge how great an applicant you are. think about it, the # of APM would represent your ability to micromanage as well as keeping the big picture in mind, and it also shows how well you think on your feet against an ever changing problem :D honestly a high ranking starcraft player is surgeon material lol

I can't wait to finish my M.Sc. I have NO TIME to play video games right now and it sucks! It's so lame, I even bought modern warfare 2 brand new when it came out and haven't touched it even once :( lol.

Don't worry,you're missing nothing,Mw2 is garbage and Infinity Ward killed the Mw series when they lost the 2/3 of their senior designers and artists.

The two main senior designers,Jason West and Vince Zampella had problems with Activition because the company didn't respect the contract,they owe them millions and don't want to pay a penny,so the two talented designers left the company and straight out,EA gave them a new offer,they are making a new studio along with most other senior designers from Infinity Ward.

Mw2 is dead,basically.

THOR IS FINALLY HERE!!

I'm owning noobs right now with my Thor rush hahaha. They don't seem to know anything about "scouting"...

i love the thor rush vs. toss :) the beauty is you can easily hide your factory nearby and block off your main, so even if they scout they're in the dark.

but it's very all-in-ish because as soon as they get an immortal you're boned.

i love the thor rush vs. toss :) the beauty is you can easily hide your factory nearby and block off your main, so even if they scout they're in the dark.

but it's very all-in-ish because as soon as they get an immortal you're boned.

thats why it only works against noobs.

got my copy in the mail :D

let me know if you want 1 of 5 sc2 guess passes that game with it. it's good for 7 hours of game play.

It'd be awesome if you could PM me one. I can pay it back too - I pre-ordered (future shop - came with a beta key) and its supposed to come today but IT WAS ALL A LIE.

Edit: Disregard I found one. See you fools on the ladder!

Archived