Premed 101 Forums

Starcraft II or Med school?

Greyhound

Starcraft II or Med school?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Starcraft II or Med school?

• Starcraft II
    • Med School

yeh i know, but 1v1 is boring to me lol. i managed to get into plat for 1v1, but i played too many games when i just started playing and was crap and its too hard to get into diamond. got into diamond for everything else though! but ladder is getting reset, get to start fresh :)

Not really :(. Your points & record are wiped, but your mmr (match-making-ratio) is still maintained. After one game, you'll be put into the same division you were in before.

You can get to diamond in 1v1 still. Just do all-in strats every game for about 20 games. If you win a series of games versus favored players, it'll promote you.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Y'all should add me!

self 732 is my character code. PM me for RID if you'd like that.

I just read my post above where I was gold, and chuckled. Such is no longer the case. Doc_MA and I play semi-often. We should make a premed/med/aspiringToMedButFailingPremed 4v4 team or something.

haha ya man u have grown soooooo much since then. I have witnessed that. Masters league player now! Hands down for that. When I get free man, we ll sc like crazy.

Oh man - I play as toss in 1v1, but does anyone notice how much more epic infestors are since the buff? I'm actually pretty happy... the zerg build orders were always ling/roach/muta, ling/bane/muta, or roach/hydra. Such a boring matchup. I'm excited about the different unit compositions now.

Only been able to play like 3 games since the patch, but excited to see what's up next week.

Archived