Premed 101 Forums

1st Annual Premed101.com Conference!

NewfieMike

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who's sponsoring the continental breakfast?

We are in discussions right now on that very topic.

There are experts on this forum from their spam and useless posts who will either be invited to lead a discussion group on this topic during my Be Careful What You Eat luncheon :P or they may be invited to lead such a discussion group during the planned continental breakfast that is not, as yet, on the formal agenda. In either case, we could perhaps play that game entitled "Show and Tell" where they allege my posts are spam and useless by showing real examples and then I show their posts to let the group know what spam and useless posts really are! :P It should be a fun meal, be it breakfast or lunch. And EMS will be on standby to ensure that nobody chokes over their food.

ahahaha thanx for the good laugh :D

Excuse me, this is serious stuff. :D As will be the Guest List of those experts on spamming and useless posts. :P You see, as they accuse me of being a spammer and making useless posts, they will be given the time to reflect upon their own spamming and useless posts, especially during our game of "Show and Tell".

Before naming names, these members already know who they are, hint, some have very, very recently accused f_d of being a spammer and making useless posts (hi there ;)) , others have created hate threads (sorry, they have been deleted) and others have obsessively attacked f_d. (see pg. 1,378 of W.E.D. Thread for an example). None of these members have made any contribution in helping members of this forum, the original purpose of this forum.

• 3 months later...

Please R.S.V.P. attendance to NewfieMike by PM. Limited availability of seating. You can reserve your spot on a first come, first serve basis. Don't be disappointed.

$20 fee payable at door to cover rental of space and food (does not cover overnight accommodation).

Weekend event at this time to cover a wider range of topics and your suggestions of topics are welcome.

There will be simulanteous Conferences dealing with "You have been accepted" and "If you don't succeed at first, try, try again." (the latter will cover how to become a better applicant, interview improvement and what to do with the gap year(s). For those accepted, form our membership, we will assign a buddy-mentor from the year above you in your med school to ensure a smooth transition and help you with any specific problems you may encounter. Additionally, there will be a Workshop on "Bank LOC", including 'strength through unity'.

Deeman has kindly agreed to deal with Montreal-Toronto commuting and how to avoid getting caught speeding. He will also lead a Workshop entitled "How to Succeed in Med School Without Really Trying".

The moderators will host an Open Meeting of Mods where they will explain the rules and take questions and consider suggestions from the audience.

Archived