Premed 101 Forums

Interview invites!!

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like everyone else, I am having a hard time not checking this forum or the OAS. In my opinion, this is just another obstacle for us. We have all done 100s of exams/assignments, wrote the MCAT, etc.... and today is just another nerve-racking day. By now, we should all be experts in not getting nervous for something like this.

I think it is a good idea to ask ourselves what will happen if the worst thing happens and we get rejected! Most of us probably have plan B, C, D in place.

I am not gonna say "good luck everyone" because I don't really believe in luck but what I really want for all of us is to have the ability to cope with today's decision.

Believe or not I have a presentation at 3:00pm, today, and I have not even finish making the PowerPoint :(.

Like everyone else, I am having a hard time not checking this forum or the OAS. In my opinion, this is just another obstacle for us. We have all done 100s of exams/assignments, wrote the MCAT, etc.... and today is just another nerve-racking day. By now, we should all be experts in not getting nervous for something like this.

I think it is a good idea to ask ourselves what will happen if the worst thing happens and we get rejected! Most of us probably have plan B, C, D in place.

I am not gonna say "good luck everyone" because I don't really believe in luck but what I really want for all of us is to have the ability to cope with today's decision.

Believe or not I have a presentation at 3:00pm, today, and I have not even finish making the PowerPoint :(.

great points... this is just another part of the process.. and yes many of us have back up plans. it's important to stay grounded as this is a complex and lengthy ordeal.

good luck on the presentation!

Bleh, I give up for the day. Time to go out and give my computer's F5 key a break.

My friend who went to Japan in the summer gave me an omamori (protective amulet), and I think I might actually carry it around with me today. The stress associated with these applications sure induces strange behaviour in us.

You know, I'd love to see a clinical study on cortisol levels of med applicants across the application process.

Last year they had already notified me by now. (During biochem class 8-9 lecture) I'm going crazy... so mentally drained that i cant concentrate-zero productivity and my boss is getting mad at me! Im sure you guys are all in the same boat! Hope good news comes soon and we can all celebrate.

Archived