Premed 101 Forums

Interview invites!!

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Two years ago it was at 11:50 am that it came out for rejections and shortly after for acceptances. fingers crossed for a few more minutes.

is it typical that regrets are sent out first? as in- are all regrets sent out and then invites, or is it just in general that regrets are sent out first and then invites follow, but you may receive an invite at the same time that another person receives a regret?

oh, and i'm going to have to say that they won't be out before noon... seems we are to wait for a little longer...

errr...I got what appears to be a disqualification. Except I can't see why my application was disqualified. I'm OOP, and given the stats I don't think I would get an interview anyways, but I wouldn't like to think my file wasn't reviewed when it should have been...

Did they e-mail you about this? You should probably call them if you're sure there's no grounds for DQ (MCAT cutoffs etc)

Anyone brave enough to call? Is Mav online?

Negative ghostrider, the pattern is full.

Read: I'm at the hospital skipping out of Internal Medicine rounds to read PM101 and doing a terrible job looking after my patients. I've never stumbled over my words more when counselling a post-MI patient about the 6 new drugs they're on then I just did.

^^ yup. email. I already emailed back asking why...

that's rough.

i remember reading that they wanted to avoid having a huge influx of emails regarding decisions, but this sounds merited.

i hope it's something that you can rectify for next years cycle and doesn't impact other applications you've submitted.

My iPhone's battery is going down quickly today as I keep hitting refresh and checking premed101 forums! It is incredible how much I am thinking about getting an interview invite! Imagine what it will be like if do get one an have to wait for a decision after the interview, or even worse if you get on the waitlist!! Hahah. Ok I guess 42.

ok if they dont send it out by 1pm i am going to get in there and press send myself :P we have had enough!!

They're sitting there RIGHT now...all 20-30 of them gathered around the main computer ON these very forums.

HEY YOU GUYS!!! PRESS SEND!!!!

Please and thank you :)

oh btw, I'd like an interview ;)

got a notification that my application was ineligible - doesn't make sense but whatever. I met all the requirements and then some they listed, but there were no specifics provided in the email sent to me.

sano,

that is crazy! i had you pegged for an interview.

i'm sorry to hear that- do you think it could have been a mistake?

Archived