Premed 101 Forums

Question for MedOAS

simon123

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys

I just realized I made a typo in entering a couple of grades for my courses for mcgill. ie i ended up typing the number beside it, 87 instead of 88 etc... but i sent my transcripts in, so do you think they would just correct it after verifying and change my mistakes or you think they would disqualify my application coz they think i'm lying or whatever... i would appreciate anyone's thoughts on this of if they had any similar experience

you put in your grade OUT OF ONE HUNDRED??? for you MCGILL classes????

I just put what it said on the transcript. So like "A" etc...

Oh and lastly, I don't think they'll care too much about the error of ONE percentage point. jeez. they're real people, not some kind of grade Nazis.... although that may be debatable.

no, i didn't do my undergrad at mcgill so that's why i had %

also i made a mistake before, instead of 77, i wrote 88 coz i accidnelty typed the number beside it but i was just wondering if i should resubmit my application or they will fix the error since we send our transcripts in anyway

btw, in terms of proving your IP residency, is it just the sheet we download from the mcgill website and upload that? i was wondering if we need to mail in anything else or it's all online

thanks again

Archived