Premed 101 Forums

Awkward/funny date experiences

anastasia

I got one like that too! He wanted to get married at one point... ummm, i was still at the point of getting to know him.

Only problem was that after I gotta outta there he stuck around!!aaaaaaahhhhhhh! Bubble invasion as I call it! After a while he finally got the message!

I once knew a guy who was starting to plan our future before things even took off. He also whined about being single for the last 3 years and told me some really personal things after maybe a week of talking. I told him I had a huge crush on Rupert Grint and he got upset about it.

I got outta there fast..

Girls do that when they want to break up and don't know how to go about it (joke)

whoa. It's *usually* the girls that do that....

/flees thread :D

I once went on a date with a guy in which, in the first ten minutes of our first ever conversation, he asked about my parents, what they do, siblings, their jobs and marital status, whether or not they have kids, religious beliefs, where I was born, where I grew up, and and he said my career aspirations were "cute." He then slipped something in about how he has his retirement all planned out and knows he'll be able to pay for his [unborn] children's expenses in the future. Then he said some other really awkward things and asked if I liked movies. I said I didn't.

I got one like that too! He wanted to get married at one point... ummm, i was still at the point of getting to know him.

Only problem was that after I gotta outta there he stuck around!!aaaaaaahhhhhhh! Bubble invasion as I call it! After a while he finally got the message!

yeah, this guy took a while to get the message too.. he kept calling me, leaving me voicemails, emailing me, found me on twitter. and he wonders why he's been single so long!

I once knew a guy who was starting to plan our future before things even took off. He also whined about being single for the last 3 years and told me some really personal things after maybe a week of talking. I told him I had a huge crush on Rupert Grint and he got upset about it.

I got outta there fast..

Yeah I had a stage 3 clinger once. On our first date (which was just coffee!) he was inviting me on a weekend ski trip with his friends which was three months away. I kept avoiding his calls, but one day he finally got me on the phone and was all "why haven't you called?". Ummmm, because I don't like you and you're crazy.

• 2 weeks later...

I've had a bad experience one night after picking up a girl at the disco! I drove her home and told her that we should meet the other day! I never got to see her eyes/face better due to the dark!

The other day we met at a restaurant and I realized that she had a mustache! LOL :)

It was the fastest date I have ever been, in 20 minutes I rushed home!

:D

I went out with a friend of a friend earlier in the year (bad idea!!!)

He seemed nice enough, and we went out for coffee. When I got there he was already sitting down, and I didn't notice until after we were leaving that he was like 4 inches shorter than me! (I'm 5' 9"). No idea why I hadn't noticed that before...

Throughout the whole date he was also making plans about his birthday at the end of Feb (this was in October), and how I should go visit his family over the holidays. I was just like :eek: too fast.

Went out with him one other time and then let him down gently and told him it wasn't a good time for a relationship. He didn't seem to get the point as just last week he asked me out again. Oh noes.

Archived