Premed 101 Forums

I think they are referring to the minimum number of credits you need to apply. If you look directly at the mcmaster admissions website they have an "academic requirement section" (Its under the Application Information tab). It also states that there is no requirement for applicants to carry a full course load.

I would recommend you read it over, and then ask admissions if you have any major concerns. From the sounds of what your asking though I think you should be ok! :)

I think they are referring to the minimum number of credits you need to apply. If you look directly at the mcmaster admissions website they have an "academic requirement section" (Its under the Application Information tab). It also states that there is no requirement for applicants to carry a full course load.

I would recommend you read it over, and then ask admissions if you have any major concerns. From the sounds of what your asking though I think you should be ok! :)

Yeah I would agree - that is one of the special things about Mac and why they tended to have a more varied background in admitted students

Yes. It basically says that on their website:

http://fhs.mcmaster.ca/mdprog/academic_requirements.html

Yeah I would agree - that is one of the special things about Mac and why they tended to have a more varied background in admitted students

wow.thanks guys for the reply!

Archived