Premed 101 Forums

Waiting...

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Somebody posted earlier that they asked a friend in the know at Dal if it might be earlier and were met with polite laughter (who knows if this is true). The waiting is killing me though. When I got my invite earlier than expected, I figured decisions would be quick too.

Yup, this was me! I asked someone I know who is on the admissions committee if they thought letters would go out early since the interview notices were early... And they laughed and said it was not likely. :)

Edit to add that this was way back in October, so who knows, things change.

Yup, this was me! I asked someone I know who is on the admissions committee if they thought letters would go out early since the interview notices were early... And they laughed and said it was not likely. :)

Edit to add that this was way back in October, so who knows, things change.

Thanks for confirming that my memory isn't completely off!

At this point I'm torn: I can't stand the waiting, but at the same time, I feel like the waitlist will move more the longer they wait.

I'm sorry if this has already been asked (but this forum makes me so nervous I think I'll be sick if I re-read all the posts haha) but does anyone know what time the info changed online last year for acceptance etc.? I kind of assumed 9 am, since that's how stuff works at my school with the registrar.

I'm sorry if this has already been asked (but this forum makes me so nervous I think I'll be sick if I re-read all the posts haha) but does anyone know what time the info changed online last year for acceptance etc.? I kind of assumed 9 am, since that's how stuff works at my school with the registrar.

You never know with the registrar at dal.. there are times when our final grade get posted at 7pm on a saturday night. Just going to have to keep checking all day I guess

You never know with the registrar at dal.. there are times when our final grade get posted at 7pm on a saturday night. Just going to have to keep checking all day I guess

After having waited 4 months, checking all day will cause me to go insane!!!

I hope that everyone plans on chatting throughout the night of the 6th/morning of the 7th...I probably won't be sleeping much that night and will need the company :P

Minor heart attack, blue, when I saw "I'm in!" without reading prior context :P

+1

I had the same heart attack.

I'll definitely be on here all night. I may keep a bottle of JD handy, so the writing may become more incoherent as the night wears on.

thanks :) Ahhh that is torture though - I don't think I will be able to sleep at all.

Archived