Premed 101 Forums

IP twitter updates!

MedPen

I saw that too, since their tweets get texted to my phone. Probably got removed since it shows how much of a mess it is this year if they're working that late. At least it seems like they're putting in the extra effort to get things done ASAP.

I wanna know now, I wanna know now, now, now, now!!!!

Can you guys tell I am impatient? :P

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Based on the latest tweet, definitely don't stay up MedPen! Now you'll have to wait another 48 hours like the rest of us...hope you can handle another day of (minor) stress!

Lol, I'll be fine Drakoulias and so will all of us.:) When they tweeted that, I felt that they were reading my mind.

You know, it really wouldn't surprise me if someone from McGill did read these posts. Gives them a way to figure out what the FAQs are from applicants...

I think it would be awesome if they checked these forums. It's a good way for them to get insight into the applicants' thoughts and I like that they are using Twitter!

One day left fellas... Our stress will soon be over...lol

I've actually started to enjoy this process. There is a part of me that likes waiting for something and feeling like there is a purpose associated with tomorrow. I've decided that no matter what the answer, I will laugh about it.

You'll get an interview... stay positive. Plus you already have the suit for it ;)

Forget about it and focus on what you have control over now i.e. your midterm 2moro! I say this but know exactly what you're (and everyone else is) going through! The thing i've found most useful is to go study somewhere I don't have access to the net too easily which is what I'm going to do now since I missed my class this pm (oops again)

Hang in there, :)

I'm just keeping positive by saying "well, I had a few hours to do my UBC application and got an interview, but I had 4 months to do my McGill application".

I can't focus on studying for my midterm tomorrow.

Haha, either that's a huge coincidence, or they read your post, MedPen! So I guess that means just 24 hours more left to agonize.

(Mithril, yes, my Minerva status is still "Ready for review")

P.S. Dear adcom, thank you for being so on the ball!

I'm glad that only those invited get emails. No need to raise the blood pressure before seeing what turns out to be a rejection.

I wish all of you good luck, cause if no email comes to me, I'm vanishing from the mcgill subforum.

Then i'll be trying to improve my french on the ulaval, and usherbrooke area.

Good luck to all of you.

"Hardest part is now done! And on time to boot! Invitiations will be sent by e-mail at end of day. Please don't call "are they sent yet?""

Does anyone else's application status still say "ready for review"? Just making sure.

Also, damn. You're good, MedPen.

Thanks, C2MD.

I knew it would work! THANKS ADCOM! Also, adcom, please tweet tomorrow when all invites are sent. That would also be highly appreciated (I am soooo pushing my luck right now!).

And Mithril, application status still says "ready for review".

MedPen, you're too funny!!

But since your thing seems to be working, could you please ask that all of us on this thread get an invite? :P

Mithril, my application status also still says "ready for review"

I knew it would work! THANKS ADCOM! Also, adcom, please tweet tomorrow when all invites are sent. That would also be highly appreciated (I am soooo pushing my luck right now!).

And Mithril, application status still says "ready for review".

Archived