• Dating Seriously (>1years) < 25 y.o. applying to med
    • Dating Seriously (>1years) > 25 y.o. applying to med
    • Dating Casually (mono/multi) < 25 y.o. applying to med
    • Dating Casually (mono/multi) > 25 y.o. applying to med
    • FWB < 25 y.o. applying to med
    • FWB > 25 y.o. applying to med
    • Single, lonely < 25 y.o. applying to med
    • Single, lonely > 25 y.o. applying to med

Just reading up on all the weddings that are taking place over in the UBC thread, thought I'd toss this question up, lets see where everyone is at in life!

Sorry, this is for med APPLICANTS only (i.e. not people in medical school already). If you really want to reply to this post and you ARE in medical school, please answer back to before you started medical school (the year you applied and got accepted).

Med APPLICANTS = people who are applying soon within the next 1-2 years! (unless you fall under the category specified above).

I realize I didn't list ALL possible options, so if you don't fall into this group and if your comfortable, list off what you're relationship status is like =)

And to clarify FWB.. if you don't know what it is, your relationship probably doesn't fall under this category =p

where did you even find that pic? lol its so random

+1

our good friend mithril posted a picture very similar to that a few months ago in the WED thread.

so, either mithril made it and FMX modified it, or they both got it from the internetz... or mithril snaggled it from somewhere.

on that note... where the hell is our good friend mithril?

he had a post count of like 700, was a daily poster but he disappeared after mcgill waitlisted him. makes me sad. i hope he does well in his other interviews.

our good friend mithril posted a picture very similar to that a few months ago in the WED thread.

so, either mithril made it and FMX modified it, or they both got it from the internetz... or mithril snaggled it from somewhere.

he had a post count of like 700, was a daily poster but he disappeared after mcgill waitlisted him. makes me sad. i hope he does well in his other interviews.

Maybe he finally went out with that girl and now he's... busy...

Was wondering the same thing... sent him a PM but no news and don't know if you noticed but none of his posts exist anymore.

Hope he's ok :confused:

Maybe he finally went out with that girl and now he's... busy...

i'd like to think so... but then... where did his account go?

all of the posts associated with the name mithril are edited and or gone...

i think mith needed to take a break from pm101... too bad though, because i think one of the things we can do is support each other when we feel like poopy.

i think mith needed to take a break from pm101... too bad though, because i think one of the things we can do is support each other when we feel like poopy.

Oh wow, I didn't even notice he deleted all his posts.

Yesterday I was thinking the same thing

Archived