Premed 101 Forums

help- registration for MCCEE--verify document

Hi all,

I am trying to register for MCCEE exam, but i found that i have to get my certificate verified first.

including the following things:

a certified copy of your final medical Medical degree/diploma, Medical transcript, Internship, Postgraduate training, Specialty certificates, License/registration

anyone knows how to get the certified documents for the internship? and what is post graduate training? specialty certificates? License/registration?

I am totally confused!!

http://www.pcrc.org/en/guides/quick.shtml

I did one year of internship in hospital in my 5th year of medical school, however, I don't have any certificate for internship,

Should I ask my university for a certificate for internship?

any company in Canada can certify my documents? Can you recommend me where to certify my documents?

Thank you very much!

Lily

Hi all,

I am trying to register for MCCEE exam, but i found that i have to get my certificate verified first.

a certified copy of your final medical Medical degree/diploma, Medical transcript, Internship, Postgraduate training, Specialty certificates, License/registration

anyone knows how to get the certified documents for the internship? and what is post graduate training? specialty certificates? License/registration?

I am totally confused!!

I did one year of internship in hospital in my 5th year of medical school, however, I don't have any certificate for internship,

any company in Canada can certify my documents? Can you recommend me where to certify my documents?

Thank you very much!

Lily

Hi all,

I am totally confused!!

Thank you very much!

Lily

Hi all,

I am totally confused!!

Thank you very much!

Lily

Hi all,

I am totally confused!!

Thank you very much!

Lily

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

You can certify your documents at any commissioner of oath (assuming you are in Canada). Basically they put a stamp on the photocopy of your medical degree, transcript etc etc certifying that it is real and the sign it

Concerning your internship, I am not sure what you mean. The internship is usually the first year you do after finishing medical school, so I do not know how it is in your case.

Postgraduate training is the residency. So if you finished family medicine or general surgery or peds etc etc this is considered your postgrad training. If you only finished medical school with no subsequent training then you have no postgrad training and you should not worry about sending any documents concerning that to PCRC.

Hope this helps,

Archived