Premed 101 Forums

How soon do we find out about NSERC?

liverpool

Hey, I think that each school would be different, but where I attend (MUN), I know people who found out around the end of February, while the application says you will be contacted around the end of March. So, maybe it depends on the number of applications.

Hey there,

For my school (UTSC), they will come up with the recommendations by March 15 and send those to St. George campus, where they will undergo further review and then send out the acceptance letter. So I'd be thinking by the end of March.

Hey, may I know where you got the March 15 date from? I'm fairly sure Sean's sent out the recommendations already...

I talked to Sean when I handed in my application. He said March 15. I don't know where you heard your story from?

ah ok. He called me in a couple days ago to make a small correction on my form and he made me print out the form then and there and didn't want any delay. Made it look like he was sending them off asap though that was just my inference haha.

ah ok. He called me in a couple days ago to make a small correction on my form and he made me print out the form then and there and didn't want any delay. Made it look like he was sending them off asap though that was just my inference haha.

Haha ok. I actually needed to make some corrections too but ya he just said hand it in ASAP. Who are you gonna do your NSERC with?

Archived