Premed 101 Forums

The Waiting Game

Guest stephbw

Guest stephbw

Anyone else having nightmares about the possibility of a rejection letter arriving?

So May 29th? Does this mean letters will be sent out of May 29th, or arrive on the 29th?

Guest AhhhNice

My interpretation of the whole May 29th thing is that the letters won't be sent until that day. Which means we won't receive them until Tuesday or Wednesday (depending upon where the letter is sent).

For anyone in the know, I know the acceptances have to be signed for, but are they sent by purolator or the like, or are they sent as regular mail?

Good luck to everyone next week!

A/N

Guest clinicalchief

Here is the practice in previous years: Acceptances are sent by Canada Post and have to be signed for. WLs and Rs are regular mail.

Also, I don't believe there is a set date for letters to go out this year.

Good luck,

cc

Guest calex2

Did anyone hear anything new about the letters being sent? is it still on the 29th? or are we supposed to receive them on the 29th?

Also I heard that the reason that the letters are so late this year is because so many people applied. Does anyone know if they still interviewed the same number of NLs?

Good luck everyone!

Guest clinicalchief

There was no significant increase in the number of NL interviews this year - the extra wait was caused by backup due to a couple of storms, as well as the changeover of the Assistant Dean for admissions. Not sure exactly when they are going out, but be sure to check your mail tommorow and Tuesday. Good luck!

cc

Archived