Premed 101 Forums

NHL Playoffs

md-equation

We had an NHL thread going for a while, but I think it died out.

I think the leafs won't make the playoffs. I know they're just a few points out (3 or 4?) but I just don't know if they'll be able to out-play the other teams fighting for 7th and 8th in the east. I was actually hoping that NJ would pull off their run to the playoffs since they had that great run, but that's looking unlikely as well.

As for the Stanley Cup, I'm not sure who I'm going to bandwagon for. But I know it's not going to be Vancouver. I'll probably go with Philadelphia and Chicago with Chicago repeating.

i went to the local psychic medium today and she told me... calgary wins out and makes the playoffs. philadelphia beats anaheim in 7 in the finals, boucher wins the con smyth, becoming extra motivated after pronger gets suspended for the playoffs after he's caught sleeping with boucher's wife in the dressing room ... the canucks will also lose to the blackhawks in 7 somewhere along the way after luongo gives up 3 goals in the final 5 minutes to blow a 3-0 lead and bumbles a shot from the blue line in overtime.

i went to the local psychic medium today and she told me... calgary wins out and makes the playoffs. philadelphia beats anaheim in 7 in the finals, boucher wins the con smyth, becoming extra motivated after pronger gets suspended for the playoffs after he's caught sleeping with boucher's wife in the dressing room ... the canucks will also lose to the blackhawks in 7 somewhere along the way after luongo gives up 3 goals in the final 5 minutes to blow a 3-0 lead and bumbles a shot from the blue line in overtime.
lol. I'd be ok if this turns out to be the case this year.

Although the odds are agianst the leafs of getting into the playoffs, i believe atleast for next year that is, that they will atleast be much more competitive. They are doing a great job of atleast trying, which i believe is important. Not quite there, but i think they will get there soon enough.

Now who might win the playoffs? Vancouver? I don't know so much for the upset, but im hoping that some canadian team wins it. It be nice if Lord stanley came into Canada.

• 4 weeks later...

^ bump

Archived