Premed 101 Forums

2011 Waitlist Thread

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a "she" and I did!!!

EBDOC, I'm like you...Western is my first choice. Let's see if I hear anything before time's up for Queens. I don't have any significant other at UWO, but it's where I just finished my undergrad and I love it. I'll let the universe and UWO make my decision for me.

Also, thank you everyone for asking and caring!!! You're all super awesome future doctors!

I'm a "she" and I did!!!

EBDOC, I'm like you...Western is my first choice. Let's see if I hear anything before time's up for Queens. I don't have any significant other at UWO, but it's where I just finished my undergrad and I love it. I'll let the universe and UWO make my decision for me.

Also, thank you everyone for asking and caring!!! You're all super awesome future doctors!

CONGRATS!! How much time did they give you to make your Queens decision?

CONGRATS!! How much time did they give you to make your Queens decision?

They haven't sent the email yet, but based on last week's WLer's offer emails, I'd expect a week.

It seems like UWO has to let me know by the 7th/8th. And for those of you wondering, I'm on the normal waitlist, so I may have to give it up if I don't hear back...which is, I guess, you know...ok ;)

More importantly, I sincerely hope that if I do give up my UWO, I'm high enough to have actually given someone else a chance to get in, and I really hope that "someone" is pm101er ;)

I'm a "she" and I did!!!

Wow congrats! :)))

I'm a "she" and I did!!!

Congrats on the great news! :D

I'm a "she" and I did!!!

Fantastic news!! Hopefully they start moving things tomorrow and you're high enough on the wait-list to get an offer. If they get a number of offers out soon, maybe they will get through the high wait-list and into the normal wait-list. Only time will tell I guess. Congrats on the acceptance and I hope everything works out!!

I'm a "she" and I did!!!

CONGRATULATIONS! :D

That is absolutely AMAZING news! :)

As for the wait list movement...all I have to say about it is -

S**t just got REAL! ><

I'm a "she" and I did!!!

Wow you must be so relieved!

Go have some fun now!

Congratulations!

I dunno...I guess Pam didn't clarify the method of contact. It was exclusively phone calls last year (they didn't email you the acceptance package until they'd contacted you via phone), I can see the "or so" figuring into this idea if they are going to continue what they did last year. Phone calls are so much more exciting, dont' you think? :cool:

I am hoping it is not exclusively phone calls...

If they send out a number of offers and ppl dont pick up, this could really slow things down.. I am hoping mass emails as they did for initial acceptances..

So we dont have any delays!

I am hoping it is not exclusively phone calls...

If they send out a number of offers and ppl dont pick up, this could really slow things down.. I am hoping mass emails as they did for initial acceptances..

So we dont have any delays!

I agree with you in terms of logistics, etc.

Having said that, the child in me wants that phone call! Just so I can jump around while on phone with someone from admissions! ><

Just IMAGINE that phone call! *commence high-pitched squealing*

I just spent the past two hours playing guitar to try and keep my mind off things...

You know why I stopped? I somehow managed to sing along to my amateur rendition of Daytripper (The Beatles) with lyrics that I randomly created...and yes, they were all in relation to Wait List movement...

I think I may have lost it :(

Were you on the high waitlist? I wonder if if I will get one soon? Lol the wait continues.

No, I'm on the regular list, but I'm still excited that waitlist movement has started. You're on the high list, right? You better GLUE yourself to your phone!

No, I'm on the regular list, but I'm still excited that waitlist movement has started. You're on the high list, right? You better GLUE yourself to your phone!

Huh? Then why didn't they call me lol. Did something go wrong with my app? Am I still on the list?

Huh? Then why didn't they call me lol. Did something go wrong with my app? Am I still on the list?

Try to relax. They can't call everyone at once. Past years tell us that people on the high priority list have a VERY good chance of getting in, so I wouldn't worry too much if I were you.

Try to relax. They can't call everyone at once. Past years tell us that people on the high priority list have a VERY good chance of getting in, so I wouldn't worry too much if I were you.

Lol thanks for calming me down. This process can be a bit taxing on the nerves!!

Archived