Premed 101 Forums

International MCAT by computer only????

Guest dddd

I just read the aamc website, and it says 11 international testing sites administer the MCAT by computer only, including the written sample. Does anyone know more about this, or has anyone taken it by computer? I have major concerns; I've been preparing on written tests, I'm not sure about whether or not we get scratch paper, what about slow computers, or moving around to different parts of the test, or any other host of problems. (I'm a Canadian who happens to be out of the country for the April test, so I fall into this 'international' category.)

Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Guest UWOMED2005

It's not surprising. GREs have been computer based for a while, and I think some of the other standardized tests are as well (GMATs?). I think it's only a matter of time before you see this happening to the MCAT.

Guest Ian Wong

Moving out of the General Premed forum into the MCAT forum... :)

Since there's already a duplicate thread in the MCAT forum, I'm going to close down this thread. Further replies and messages can be found here:

pub125.ezboard.com/fpremed101frm19.showMessage?topicID=251.topic

In the future, please post your message only once; things get very confusing very rapidly if people start replying from both original messages.

Thanks!

Ian

UBC, Med 4

Archived