Premed 101 Forums

Med School or Physio?

Just to get a little chat going about the topic, and in light of the fact that people recently got their med school acceptances and rejections.. how many people are no longer considering physiotherapy this year (possibly because they've been accepted to med school or because they want to apply again next year?)

I know this information would be very beneficial to a lot of the physio hopefuls this year.

I got into med, after all my OT, PT interviews at Mac as well as the CAP in U of T lol. I was considered for UWO OT and PT as well.

I will be withdrawing from all of these programs (if I'm accepted that is) so hopefully more spots open up.

Thanks for all the help and advice future PTs and OTs. Hopfully we can work together as part of a family health team sometime in the future. Shadowing PTs and OTs has definetly given me a great respect for the profession :D

I was actually curious about this myself. I only applied to PT because I know it's what I want to do, hopefully I can get in this year. What about you Ultimate_d? I'm guessing that you're in the same boat as me?

Congrats medtech, all the best with med school and beyond

Archived