Premed 101 Forums

Yorku Bird Courses

doesnt that course hav essays?

not exactly, more like paragraphs, and grammar and those sort o technicalities don't count.

Basically, you are literally writing your opinion. Thus as the prof said, no wrong answer. So literally what I did is:

Mention how it is an application of theory x ( whther x really is), show how the article did it ( i.e Article's company did x, thus application of theory of x), and then state your opinion ( which answers the questions)

Easiest A, no essays like that trust me xD

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Music 2520 seems to be a bird course.

No it's not. It's alot of work memorizing the artists and albums. It's interesting but not a Bird course since there are no books, no power points. The prof goes by the powerpoints fairly fast and you have to write it down as fast as you can, if you miss anything tough luck :(. not a birdie.

No it's not. It's alot of work memorizing the artists and albums. It's interesting but not a Bird course since there are no books, no power points. The prof goes by the powerpoints fairly fast and you have to write it down as fast as you can, if you miss anything tough luck :(. not a birdie.

Well why not collaborate with someone on the notes?

I got out of my social science course thank god. Course desc. Didn't come close to matching what was being taught!

Picked up a year long natural science course on Human Development with Robert Crippen. Ratemyprof indicates it as a bird and i really hope so lol

which Social science course was it? did you just add a year-long course now?

which Social science course was it? did you just add a year-long course now?

Ontario: problems and prospects

Wacked prof amd course was supposed to be about economic, political and manufacturing issues of Ontario in the 90's but basically turned into a history lesson dating back to the 1800's about farming and the imdians :eek:

Yes, this new one is a year long. One, 3hr class/week instead of two.

I got out of my social science course thank god. Course desc. Didn't come close to matching what was being taught!

Picked up a year long natural science course on Human Development with Robert Crippen. Ratemyprof indicates it as a bird and i really hope so lol

How do you guys take bio related nats courses? Aren't they a course credit exclusion for BIOL 1010?

I know captain took a few too.

Archived