Premed 101 Forums

Taking the time off playing online games

methusela123

Hi there just for the ice breaker, let us talk about computer games for awhile. I am a nurse waiting for my entrance test exam for medicine this December. Just taking the time off after juggling my work with taking up subjects that is pre requisite for medicine. almost everyday I work then study, now I have to find time to relax. I know medicine is not an easy course. I just wonder if Medicine tuition fee in your place is expensive? If I pass, I will be studying at a local University with very cheap school fees.;)

The Angry Bird Strikes Back

Hi there just for the ice breaker, let us talk about computer games for awhile. I am a nurse waiting for my entrance test exam for medicine this December. Just taking the time off after juggling my work with taking up subjects that is pre requisite for medicine. almost everyday I work then study, now I have to find time to relax. I know medicine is not an easy course. I just wonder if Medicine tuition fee in your place is expensive? If I pass, I will be studying at a local University with very cheap school fees.;)

The Angry Bird Strikes Back

computer games..

i'll admit it

i still play neopets

they have some pretty fun games.

and lame facebook games? like the ones from zynga? yoville was particularly fun because its a very social game.

and...orisinal.com i used to like a lot, but i dont do that anymore

lol the angry birds game, sounds familiar

i play league of legends! (:

my friends have been telling me to download that game.. i think i might do it today since i have nothing to do+no car today :(

i dont normally play games... i will play something for 30mins and then get bored of it :P ... i have a PS3 sitting here doing nothing but collecting dust.. the only game i kinda got hooked on was little big planet.. for about 2 weeks.

my friends have been telling me to download that game.. i think i might do it today since i have nothing to do+no car today :(

i dont normally play games... i will play something for 30mins and then get bored of it :P ... i have a PS3 sitting here doing nothing but collecting dust.. the only game i kinda got hooked on was little big planet.. for about 2 weeks.

Haha well I think it's very fun, especially when you play with your friends! I'm not very good at it yet but I'm working on it xD

Archived