Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

mmm... teas ok, as long as ive had my fifth cup of java of the day... i actually really enjoy teas taste, but the caffeine release is too smooth, i need it quick, pharmacokinetics baby!

best band or singer of the 90s...

Age no, cut off for times would probably be 3.

Coffee or tea?

mmm... teas ok, as long as ive had my fifth cup of java of the day... i actually really enjoy teas taste, but the caffeine release is too smooth, i need it quick, pharmacokinetics baby!

best band or singer of the 90s...

Did their career have to be isolated to the 90s alone? Well I don't care I'm torn between nine inch nails and radiohead.

Favourite song by one of the bands above?

Just jacking up the sugar hey haha.

If I'm feeling energetic and not like dying eggs and oatmeal. If I want to die usually I'll buy a breakfast sandwich and a bagel/apple from home.

Favorite item you own?

haha yeahh :P

Probably my laptop. I love it more than life itself. Seriously.

umm.. how many classes did you have today?

One, I don't even know why I went to school today

If you had to be an animal, which one would you be and why? The single celled creatures count too

A cheetah -- would love to experience running that fast. Or a lion cause they're king of the jungle (or savannah if you want to get technical) :P

How much water do you drink per day?

A cheetah -- would love to experience running that fast. Or a lion cause they're king of the jungle (or savannah if you want to get technical) :P

How much water do you drink per day?

More than anyone I've ever known, and more than anyone they've ever known. I compulsively drink water.

I haven't ever counted but I would guess it to be around 15 big water glasses per day. That's if I'm at home though, when I'm at school I don't drink as much.

What is...your dream under 50k car and over 50k car...and that's if you dream about cars...?

More than anyone I've ever known, and more than anyone they've ever known. I compulsively drink water.

I haven't ever counted but I would guess it to be around 15 big water glasses per day. That's if I'm at home though, when I'm at school I don't drink as much.

What is...your dream under 50k car and over 50k car...and that's if you dream about cars...?

Over 50k -- Aston Martin Vanquish (black) or the Porsche 911 Carrera (silver or black)

Under 50K -- Probably a BMW mini cooper ... they're so cute

Orange or apple juice?

Dude... I literally go through 5 L of water per day, compulsively. I don't think you have me beat though haha

uh under 50= infinity g37, over 50 = maserati

Over 50k -- Aston Martin Vanquish (black) or the Porsche 911 Carrera (silver or black)

Under 50K -- Probably a BMW mini cooper ... they're so cute

Orange or apple juice?

Every time man

orange juice

What's the funniest rumor you've heard about yourself?

Dude... I literally go through 5 L of water per day, compulsively. I don't think you have me beat though haha

uh under 50= infinity g37, over 50 = maserati

Every time man

orange juice

What's the funniest rumor you've heard about yourself?

hahahaa can't help that I'm faster XD

None that I'm aware of ... never really had rumours made up about me.

How many times did you fail your road test before you got your driver's license?

hahahaa can't help that I'm faster XD

None that I'm aware of ... never really had rumours made up about me.

How many times did you fail your road test before you got your driver's license?

I..... I don't have such a thing. It's really awkward I have to use my citizenship card from when I was a wee lad for ID; chicks think it's cute, big dude bouncers just kinda look at me like "is this guy for real"

Would you ever eat an insect?

I..... I don't have such a thing. It's really awkward I have to use my citizenship card from when I was a wee lad for ID; chicks think it's cute, big dude bouncers just kinda look at me like "is this guy for real"

Would you ever eat an insect?

Not voluntarily or for the heck of it. For a bet/dare I would though.

How many FB friends do you have?

I'm in the same boat. :)

What's the set defining a good MCAT score x/45?

uh I'm not really the right person to ask and I'd say the overall score's less important than the distribution but I'd be happy with a 33; 11 in each section preferrably.

Do you think it's really necessary for physics to be on the MCAT?

uh I'm not really the right person to ask and I'd say the overall score's less important than the distribution but I'd be happy with a 33; 11 in each section preferrably.

Do you think it's really necessary for physics to be on the MCAT?

I don't think any of the sections are necessary

What song is currently stuck in your head?