Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

If it weren't for that man I wouldn't have remembered i had a pack of Djarums... n having a roomie that smokes means the garage is totally kosher... win win...

I definitely didn't notice that bahaha. I usually only give you one liners because you've pissed me off so much I don't want to say anymore haha.

"Other ceeentral asian countries, have inferior potassium"

"Alll oooother countries, is the hoome of the gayss".

:o NOT AGAIN! I'll forgive you for not asking a question because you quoted Borat instead, though.

My question now:

If you've seen Borat, did you keep your eyes open for the entire nude wrestling type thing scene? If you haven't seen Borat, why haven't you?

If it weren't for that man I wouldn't have remembered i had a pack of Djarums... n having a roomie that smokes means the garage is totally kosher... win win...
I aim to please :)

I...I'm glad? I think dude might've completely misunderstood what you said

:o NOT AGAIN! I'll forgive you for not asking a question because you quoted Borat instead, though.

My question now:

If you've seen Borat, did you keep your eyes open for the entire nude wrestling type thing scene? If you haven't seen Borat, why haven't you?

Jerkstore

JERKSTOREEEEEEEE

Hahah yes, yes I did. Actually one of the times I watched it my mom happened to walk in right when they were on the bed in the hotel room, then she proceeded to ask what I was watching and I had to explain.

What do you think of the phrase YOLO?

I...I'm glad? I think dude might've completely misunderstood what you said

Jerkstore

JERKSTOREEEEEEEE

Hahah yes, yes I did. Actually one of the times I watched it my mom happened to walk in right when they were on the bed in the hotel room, then she proceeded to ask what I was watching and I had to explain.

What do you think of the phrase YOLO?

Is that when she found out?

:D "This is a human pubes I can get you 2000 bags by next Friday".