Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

horrifying.

Auselessbookchildrengotowhentheyreeditingessays.

Do you wear a trench coat all the time?

No, only sometimes when I'm in the bathroom or about to shoot up a Catholic school.

Why do people who know the least know it the loudest?

P.S. your avatars are getting less funny...correct this.

No, only sometimes when I'm in the bathroom or about to shoot up a Catholic school.

Why do people who know the least know it the loudest?

P.S. your avatars are getting less funny...correct this.

Because "Oh I have no opinion because I don't know the facts" said noone EVER. I share your frustration.

What's the hardest drug you ever done?

When were my avatars ever funny? I just like to trip out at illusions...

Because "Oh I have no opinion because I don't know the facts" said noone EVER. I share your frustration.

What's the hardest drug you ever done?

When were my avatars ever funny? I just like to trip out at illusions...

Ohh a double question, I'm going to have to pace myself.

Hardest drug...a healthy lifestyle...

You've had the chinese guy bent on world domination...that was funny...

What are your favorite racial stereotypes?

Ohh a double question, I'm going to have to pace myself.

Hardest drug...a healthy lifestyle...

You've had the chinese guy bent on world domination...that was funny...

What are your favorite racial stereotypes?

Persians and white BMWs. So true, so *****n true

I've studied maybe a total of 2 hours today despite a. being home all day and b. having an exam in 2 days

what the hell's wrong with me?

I've studied maybe a total of 2 hours today despite a. being home all day and b. having an exam in 2 days

You're an exceptional geeenius and you need far less time to soak in knowledge than most.

I'm not familiar with your stereotype, could you please elaborate?

You're an exceptional geeenius and you need far less time to soak in knowledge than most.

I'm not familiar with your stereotype, could you please elaborate?

Yeah.... no.

It's pretty self explanatory.... .persians use white BMWs in lieu of caskets because they wish to spend eternety with their beloveds.

What do you think happens to old cemeteries as time goes by and the community just so desperately needs a new strip mall?

Yeah.... no.

It's pretty self explanatory.... .persians use white BMWs in lieu of caskets because they wish to spend eternety with their beloveds.

What do you think happens to old cemeteries as time goes by and the community just so desperately needs a new strip mall?

I'm not gonna lie, Ima let you finish, but I just really can't answer any more of these.

I'll have one of my associates take over shortly.

i'm to adhd to watch a vid, got your buds inch nails blastin

i was thinking about it, and it might be fun to learn french and go to one of the french schools... thoughts...? (for non-quebecoris, lol)

What's your take on this whole bull****? Videos are STILL popping up on ma youtube.

haha, just have to say it's hilarious watching most asian dudes try to show up random persian/white guy in the m3... while they brag to their gf, lol

ps... i forget to mention in their suped up 13 g base moddel lancer... how about i just by me an audi a8 and not have to worry about anything about kicking ass... LOL

i'm to adhd to watch a vid, got your buds inch nails blastin

i was thinking about it, and it might be fun to learn french and go to one of the french schools... thoughts...? (for non-quebecoris, lol)

It would probably take a while to become fluent in French if you're a beginner. Unless you're thinking about going to McGill which teaches in English I believe.

How often do you lose your phone?

It would probably take a while to become fluent in French if you're a beginner. Unless you're thinking about going to McGill which teaches in English I believe.

How often do you lose your phone?

I've never lost a phone, it's a lot harder to lose it when you're a male and have pockets.

What's the least amount of time where you've gone from meeting someone to making out with them?

10 mins but aging has faded my memory so not 100% sure.

Worst day of your undergrad career?

Realized 15 minutes before chem final that I forgot my calculator at home

Sped down to york lanes, guy in training couldn't figure out how to work the register, credit card wouldn't work, a friend finally ended up paying for me (yeah I made them come with me). Still made it back on time.

Would you still go into medicine if the average salary suddenly dropped to 50K/year?

10 mins but aging has faded my memory so not 100% sure.

Worst day of your undergrad career?

When my little brother was hospitalized for mental problems... probably the worst day of my life, just happened to be in undergrad. Nothing school-related has been bad, if that's what you meant.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

Realized 15 minutes before chem final that I forgot my calculator at home

Sped down to york lanes, guy in training couldn't figure out how to work the register, credit card wouldn't work, a friend finally ended up paying for me (yeah I made them come with me). Still made it back on time.

Would you still go into medicine if the average salary suddenly dropped to 50K/year?

Darn beat me to it.

Yes, but if $30 000/year, no.

What is your favourite type of cheese?