Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

Most frustrating aspect of being a patient in our health care system?

Personally:

The fact that I am not "sick" means I can't seem to access things related to my recurring sports injuries unless I am willing to pay for it myself.

is it bad that when I read aaron's post above,

and he wrote "most frustrating..." I read it quickly and thought it said "masturbating"?

Personally:

The fact that I am not "sick" means I can't seem to access things related to my recurring sports injuries unless I am willing to pay for it myself.

is it bad that when I read aaron's post above,

and he wrote "most frustrating..." I read it quickly and thought it said "masturbating"?

Yes.

Why is it taboo for society to be showing a lot of skin in public?

-guys playing tennis shirtless

-girls working out in a sports bra

-When I was playing soccer with some friends, I was told I had to put my shirt back on cause I wasn't allowed to be shirtless in the park.

Yes.

Why is it taboo for society to be showing a lot of skin in public?

-guys playing tennis shirtless

-girls working out in a sports bra

-When I was playing soccer with some friends, I was told I had to put my shirt back on cause I wasn't allowed to be shirtless in the park.

Be thankful that you are allowed to show your ankles.

Why do guys STINK so much?

Modesty was the operative words decades ago, but now skin seems to be in (although not for me).

bottled or tap water in a restaurant?

Tap water

Be thankful that you are allowed to show your ankles.

Why do guys STINK so much?

Cause of sweat, I did buy some anti perspiration/deodorant today and I plan on using that. I heard on yesterday's episode of doctors that excess perspiration can cause skin tags, which was enough of an incentive for me to buy the stuff.

We don't. We just smell slightly worse so that girls think they smell slightly better. It's all relative ;)

Are you a Federer fan or a Nadal fan?

Nadal

My question is do you like artificial sweeteners?

Have you ever broken a bad habit?

I have stopped biting my nails (I know, it's gross, but I'm grateful my OCD is not over something worse). I want to get a manicure at some point because I have never had one.

Where was the first city you visited outside North America, or have you ever gone elsewhere?

edit: I <3 hello kidney

I have stopped biting my nails (I know, it's gross, but I'm grateful my OCD is not over something worse). I want to get a manicure at some point because I have never had one.

Where was the first city you visited outside North America, or have you ever gone elsewhere?

edit: I <3 hello kidney

Hmm well, I landed in Frankfurt but that was a very brief 2 hour stay at the airport.

First place I actually visited was Rome, Italy. And it was gorgeous. I had a massive video camera at the time and the group I went with laughed so hard at me, "The camera is bigger than you!!"

Don't know how I managed to carry so much stuff around!

What is your favourite disney movie?

Do you think it is wrong to tell my mom to not bbm or text message while driving?

Considering texting and driving is both really dangerous and illegal in a lot of places, I certainly don't think it's wrong to tell her not to. If she does it a lot, I would think it was wrong for you not to tell her to stop doing it.

What time are you going to get up tomorrow morning and why?

Not really, it really depends on the vib i get from the person.

Do you hate it when uniformed people tell you how to do something?

-"You dont need 20 hockey pucks? You just need one to play", Meanwhile I am working on my hockey shots in my garage net, taking numerous shots, and playing on a competitive team.

Lol, yes! I get that from my dad all the time! "Those piano notes sound really weird, I think you're playing them wrong!" "Uh... yeah they sound weird because I'm playing in a harmonic minor key dad."

Staying on the topic of music, who is your favourite singer/artist/musician/composer?

Lol, yes! I get that from my dad all the time! "Those piano notes sound really weird, I think you're playing them wrong!" "Uh... yeah they sound weird because I'm playing in a harmonic minor key dad."

Staying on the topic of music, who is your favourite singer/artist/musician/composer?

Bono

Staying on the topic of music, what is your favorite band?

Running to stand still OR Bad

Why does house cleaning suck big donkey balls?

Because it's a never ending task... You can do the best house cleaning of all time, but you'll still have to redo it next week. Still, I find cleaning is a pretty good way to procrastinate on studying.

Staying on topic, what's your favorite way to procrastinate?

Because it's a never ending task... You can do the best house cleaning of all time, but you'll still have to redo it next week. Still, I find cleaning is a pretty good way to procrastinate on studying.

Staying on topic, what's your favorite way to procrastinate?

Well.... I'm here, aren't I?;)

If you could be anyone for a day, who would you want to be and why?

I'd want to be Obama, just to know all his secrets and see what it's like to be him.

Scariest movie you've seen?

The Bone Collector. I have no idea if it is actually that scary, but I was 9 and it seemed really scary! I think I might need to watch it after all this time to see if it is actually scary. :P

What never fails to put a smile on your face? :D